Thursday, February 26, 2009

Reminisce in Bliss

I was browsing some blogs and I came across two post about 80's pop culture; tracks of 80's TV show theme songs, and a redux video of the 1983 HBO opening theme. I was born at at the peak of Disco in the 70's, but I'm a product of the 80's with out a doubt. When I was a kid, I grew up on nothing but MTV and HBO. It took me back to when I was little tyke when reading these 80's post.

There was this movie that came to mind called Looker. Its a classic 80's movie in my eyes. Its kinda of cheesy now(things always seem cooler when your a kid), but it is somewhat cool at the same time because of some wicked music, sound effects, and interesting imagery. I loved this movie when I was a kid and I remember watching it alot. Check out the trailer and a clip:

Looker Trailer:



Looker Movie Clip:



The reason why I saw the movie so much(HBO):

No comments: