Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Serious Psychic Phenomenon

Photobucket

On January 2ND I wrote a blog about upcoming events in the month of January. After ranting and raving about Learning Secrets upcoming shows towards the end of the month, I predicted and stated this..."I'm sure more surprises will blossom in the next couple of days or weeks." Is it just a coincidence that last night, on a fricking Monday of all nights, DJ Franki Chan stormed the Black and Tan and spun a taste tester set of iheartcomix material and other joints. Really, this rowdy random dude should just move to Austin. Its probably like his second home or something. I can't even count the number of times he has been here in Austin. It was a pleasant surprise, and I wish I really did predict this, but alas, I have no super human powers(yet).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: