Monday, November 17, 2008

First post and Fun Fun Music Festival

I doubt anybody will reads this, but if you do, I apologize in advance for any writing errors or not keeping up with this blog. I'm also computer illiterate. This is all new for me, and I'll be experimenting with this blog. Here we go, here a short post:

Toxic Avenger's and Franki Chan's set was so much fun at the Fun Fun Fun Music Festival! Read iheart comix's blog about their day stay in ATX. Reminisce in bliss or go next year to the fff fest, sell a dam kidney if you have to.

1 comment:

fun music said...

Music is our life and fun music makes it more entertaining and enjoying. Fun music helps you in reducing the stress, it opens new doors of enjoyment, fun and entertainment. It gives you a sense of understanding and a power to achieve your goals in life.