Thursday, March 5, 2009

Friday Night Hearts on Fire

Photobucket

So so so...tomorrow is the Cut Copy and Matt & Kim show. These two bands both made my top 3 list of the most awesomeness acts I saw last year, so it is completely obvious that I will be attending this sold out show at Stubbs in Austin Tejas. I haven't been to a Stubbs show since Ghostland Observatory in November. It will be good to rock out at this familiar venue. It gonna be a very good night. This show will officially, in my opionion, start the good vibrations that will continue with SXSW til mid March.

Cut Copy
Photobucket

Matt & Kim
Photobucket

There are two afterparties for this show. L.A.X will be playing the inside of Stubbs after the Cut Copy, and Beauty Bar will have a little dance party action with Kim(from Matt & Kim) on the ones and twos.

Photobucket

No comments: